Updated | Small Business Service Adjustments in Giles
Our Giles County businesses are open to serve you! And they thank you for your support at this time!
Some however, are implementing adjusted services for the time being. Please see our list below with links to our businesses Facebook pages.
- JBR Vineyards – JBR Vineyards & Winery is thrilled to announce our Grand Re-opening that will happen this coming week-end. On Saturday (May 30), we will be at our Giles facility (1360 Springdale Road, Pearisburg) from eleven to four. We will be doing tastings, schmoozing, selling, etc. At the Giles facility, you can see last year’s produce ready to be bottled. This will be the last chance to take advantage of our “shutdown” special of 10% discount per bottle, 15% discount for three bottles, and a whopping 20% discount per case. After this weekend, those special discounts will be gone. | (540) 250-7293
- Chamber of Commerce has launched a gift card program for some of their members. Shop online HERE.
- Stonecrop Farm– Pandemic or not our spring flowers are popping up! The tulips are here so if you are looking to brighten up your day we are now offering a ‘Social Distancing Special’. This is a bucket of bulk flowers delivered to your door. We are offering Wednesday or Saturday delivery options. This is a great way to grow your floral arranging skills, or perhaps make bouquets to leave for a friend! We are still delivering pre-made floral arrangements. Order yours at – https://www.stonecropfarmers.com/product…/flower-arrangement. | (540) 599-0839
- Giles Country Club– Updated hours of operation, Wed-Sun, 11am-7pm. Members & guests welcome to play golf. (Click link/name to see times, fees, and more details.) All guests playing golf or using pool should be accompanied by a member. | (540) 921-1099
- Castle Rock Golf– Please call ahead, but still open to public, members, and guests. | (540) 626-7276
- The Palisades Restaurant– We continue to offer carryout and curbside pickup options. We will, for the first time, begin delivering to the following towns starting Friday, March 20th: Eggleston, Pembroke, Pearisburg and Newport. This includes the delivery of beer and wine. We will be open Wednesday through Sunday for dinner, from 4:30 until 8:30. Brunch is cancelled until further notice. | (540) 626-2828
- Bluegrass BBQ– pickup and take out only until further notice. To do our part in helping Giles County families needs in these hard times we will also be offering FREE KIDS MEALS with purchase for anyone who has children held out of school. Just let us know how many kids you have when you call in, and we’ll box up a lunch/dinner no questions asked. | (540) 626-2271
- Dairy Queen (Pearisburg & Rich Creek Locations)- Drive thru is open! Guests interested in cakes and freezer items are welcome to knock on door to be let in to make purchase. | Pearisburg (540) 921-1476 Rich Creek (726-3133)
- Cascade Cafe– Cascade Café is open for normal business hours from 6am-8pm. Customers may call ahead to place carryout or curbside pickup orders. The Café number is 540-626-4567 ext. 2. The retail side of the store is operating normal business hours (6am-9pm) with all service to available (grocery, gasoline, tobacco, alcohol, billpay, etc.). | (540) 626-4569
- Queen’s Pizza and Subs – Curbside pick up is available. Let them know when placing telephone order that curbside pick up is requested and pay over the phone. | Pearisburg (540) 921-4321, Rich Creek (540) 726-8322
- Papa’s Pizzeria and Subs – Curbside and takeout is available. Call in order, pay over phone and request curbside pick up. | (540) 921-1333
- Anna’s Restaurant – Curbside and takeout is available. Pay over phone or cash at pick up | (540) 726-3545
- Friends and Family– Offering free local delivery and 10% discounts on all curbside, to-go, & delivery orders. Hours 8AM until 7PM and delivery now offered 11AM and 5PM. | (540) 921-4717
- La Barranca – Curbside and take out orders always accepted. | (540) 921-2323
- Scoops – Due to the safety of the public we will now offer curbside service to our customers. (Wed.-Sun. 12pm-6pm) just drive up, place your order and it will be brought out to you. Just like the old days. We will continue to allow guests inside for take out order pickup. So during this time kids will receive a FREE kids cup of ice cream with an adult purchase. | (540) 626-5959
- Riviera Mexican Grill– In this time of Social Distancing or if you have a compromised immune system and are staying home to avoid being exposed to large groups, Riviera Mex. Grill would like to offer a delivery service to within a 8 mile radius of the Restaurant. Ask for Miguel. | (540) 626-5441
- Smith’s Super-Aid Pharmacy– FREE MEDICATION DELIVERY SERVICE to our patients 70 and over, those who are compromised, and those who are in other high risk categories from today through April 2, 2020. Please contact us to schedule your slot. We are prioritizing our patients 70 and over for this free service during the time that we are able to offer this service. | (540) 726-2993
- Narrows Recreation Departments– Online registration for sports programs is available at http://townofnarrows.org/online-bill-pay/ Recreation Department is closed to the public until 4/1/2020 after this we will reassess the situation and make a decision regarding spring sports programs and the programs that were ongoing before shut down.
- Pearisburg– You are strongly encouraged to use the drop box for all payments and transactions. You may also pay online at www.pearisburg.org or over the phone. To aid in efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Town of Pearisburg is closing all playgrounds, public restrooms, and basketball courts effective at 5 p.m. on Friday, April 3. The closures will remain in place until further notice. Parks, trails, and other open spaces are still open for the public to utilize for the physical and mental health benefits they provide. Individuals and groups of 10 or less must adhere to the social distancing requirements of six feet set forth by the Governor. | (540) 921-0340
- Pearisburg Police Department- The Police Department Facility is closed to walk-ins. This action is intended to protect the safety of residents, officers, and others in our community. Town Officers are still patrolling, responding to emergency calls, and providing law enforcement services to the community. Should you need assistance, call the Town of Pearisburg Office at (540) 921-0340; or, the Sheriff’s Dispatch at (540) 921-3842. If it is an emergency, Dial 911.
- Giles County Sheriff’s Office– Our general practice has been that when someone calls in and asks to speak to a deputy, we get their address and drive to them. If a caller feels that meeting in person is not necessary, then we are requesting that they relay that to our dispatchers. A deputy can then give them a call to determine the next step. Our duty and commitment to our citizens will not waver. We are still responding to emergency calls and we will still be out patrolling. We take our responsibility to protect our community seriously. That includes doing our part to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Giles Visitors Center is closed.
- Cascades Recreation Area- The Cascades recreational area will reopen Saturday, May 23rd. Due to recent weather, the lower trail may be blocked due to washout. Please be mindful of safety and any posted instruction. Have a safe & nice Memorial Day weekend. #GilesCoVA #CascadeFalls #LoveVa #swva #nrv #visitnrv
- Appalachian Trail- In these unprecedented times, I am making an unprecedented request: please stay away from the Appalachian Trail (A.T.). Whether your hike is for a couple of hours or a couple of days, staying away from the Trail minimizes the spread or contraction of COVID-19.
- Sylvia’s Cafe – closed until April 1st. Will re-evaluate after April 1st.
- The Bad Apple– Closed until further notice. | (540) 626-2232
- Harvest Restaurant at Mountain Lake Lodge- Closed until further notice | (540) 626-7121
- MacArthur Inn– Closed until further notice, including music weekly event. | (540) 726-7510
Do you have updates or information to add to our listing? Please email Cora at firstname.lastname@example.org.