CNC Programmer/Machinist | Patrick Enterprises Corp.
Patrick Enterprises Corporation (PEC) aims to offer our customers both products and services that meet or exceed their expectations for Quality, Service and Value. We continue to build upon our tradition of growth and prosperity for our employees and stakeholders. PEC will strive to be the leader in our area for Metal Fabrication, Weld Assembly, Machining and Custom Manufacturing Services.
Customer base includes: “Heavy Truck”/Automotive OEM’s, Heavy Construction and Mining Equipment, Rail Car, Power and Transformer, Down Hole Drilling and several small to medium size businesses throughout the eastern half of the US.
Today PEC employees approximately 25 employees, and the average employee has been with the company for 10 to 25
years. All of whom work in a tight team network
Position Available: CNC Programmer/Machinist
Experienced CNC Setup Machinist, will review, edit programs, facilitates the setup, and operation of CNC machines. Ability to perform in-process inspection of machined parts and ensure that the part dimensions meet blueprint specifications.
Salary : Rates begin at $18.00-$30 depending on experience level
- 4 – 10 hour work days per
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Offer Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance
- Profit Sharing / 401K
- Set up CNC equipment with minimal assistance.
- Review and edit CNC Programs
- Ability to accurately read blueprints and common measuring gages (required)
- Inspect product dimensions and assure the product meets customer requirements.
- Conversational CNC Programming (3-Axis): 3-5 years (Preferred)
- CAD/CAM Programmer (Preferred)
- Good communication and Teamwork Abilities
In-person: 110 Patrick Drive, Pembroke, VA, 24136