July is National Hotdog Month
July is National Hot Dog Month
Who knew that July is National Hot Dog Month? We certainly didn’t for awhile, but now we do and we’re letting everyone know!
Whether you like naked dogs, chili dogs, or more condiments on your hot dog than actual hot dog, you’ll be happy to know that Giles County has more places to satisfy your hot dog needs than you might first think. Here are our top 5 places to fix our hot dog cravings when we get them:
- Hardee’s– Most fast food joints advertise and push their number of burgers, but Hardee’s has a Jumbo Chili Dog that doesn’t sound like it’ll ever disappoint
- J&J Grocery– This family run store serves food all day, including hot dogs after breakfast. So the next time you’re in the mood take the quick scenic drive and pick yourself up one.
- Dairy Queen– The King of-or should we say Queen of ice cream also has a Chili Cheese Hot dog that will turn you upside down just like they do their blizzards
- Hilltop Grocery– Hilltop is a favorite for whatever you decide to get there, but next time try something new and ask for a hot dog!
- Cascade Cafe– Fishing trips aren’t the only thing Tangent specializes in. Next time you stop in for a guided fishing trip or equipment rental… try ordering a hot dog!
6) With the Fourth of July coming up we’re all getting our grills ready and the buns bought. Attend one of the Fourth of July celebrations and maybe buy a hot dog, okay maybe two, and you won’t be disappointed. Since July is National Hot Dog Month stop and grab yourself one and take and picture and tag us on social media to spread the word and love for hot dogs.