For everyone ages 12 & up, Walk-ins are welcome
See Vaccine Finder Call ahead to ensure the vaccine you seek is available.
Walgreens – 121 North Main St.
121 North Main St.Pearlsburg VA 24134
VDH vaccine clinics. Free, no appt. needed, walk-ins welcome! All are 8:15 a.m.-noon (except as noted).
- Sept. 16 – Radford City Health Dept., Radford
- Sept. 17 & 21 – Montgomery Co. Health Dept.,Christiansburg
- Sept. 20 – Giles Co. Health Dept., Pearisburg
- Sept. 20 – Floyd Co. Health Dept., Floyd
- Sept. 22 – Pulaski Co. Health Dept., Pulaski
- View list of upcoming clinics/events here.
Regular vaccine clinics:
- Thursdays: Christiansburg Farmer’s Market, at the Christiansburg Recreation Center, 3 to 7 p.m.
- Fridays: Giles County Health Dept., 8:30 to 10:50 a.m. – call 540-235-3135 for an appointment
- Fridays: Montgomery County Health Dept., 8:30 to 10:50 a.m. – call 540-585-3300 for an appointment
People ages 12-17
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for people age 12-17. Only the Pfizer vaccine has been approved for this age group.
- Everyone in Virginia age 12 or older is eligible to be vaccinated. Pre-registration is no longer required, and many clinics offer walk-in service in addition to scheduled appointments. Everyone should continue to visit vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 877-VAX-IN-VA, and the website now includes a simple address search to help everyone find the most convenient ways to get vaccinated.
The NRHD is holding clinics at local schools to offer the Pfizer vaccine. Students may be vaccinated in schools without their parent or legal guardian present if they have written consent. For all other vaccine clinics, people under the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to accompany them in person to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
More information and resources are available on our Vaccines for adolescents page.