- While COVID-19 is widespread in the NRV and across Virginia, the entire state, including our region, is on a downward trend in terms of positive cases.
- Testing is available locally, for anyone seeking it. Call 540-267-8240.
- We continue to see low-level spread within our communities, & decreasing demand for testing.
- Testing is available locally, for anyone
seeking it. Call 540-267-8240.
- Upcoming COVID-19 testing:
- Oct. 19 – Montgomery Co. Health Dept.
- Oct. 21 – Radford City Health Dept.
- Oct. 23 – Montgomery Co. Health Dept.
- Oct. 20 – Pulaski Co. Fairgrounds, Dublin, 9am-1pm, ages 8 & up
- Oct. 21 – Christiansburg Middle School, 9am-1pm, ages 8 & up
- Oct. 30 – Giles High School, Pearisburg, 9am-noon, ages 8 & up
- Nov. 4 – Christiansburg Rec. Center, 9-noon, ages 3 & up
- Click here for Halloween info & events.
- Click here for Voting & Election Day guidance.
- Download COVIDWISE.
Seasonal flu vaccine is available to the public. Call 540-267-8240 for details.
Business Continuity Team provides COVID-19-related services & support to local businesses & schools. Call 540-427-7341 or 540-505-5173.