Sales & Marketing Associate at JBR Vineyards
JBR Vineyards Seeks a
SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
PURPOSE: Increase sales
Part Time Position
• Develop sales and marketing plan.
• Face- to- face sales calls to gain more customer accounts and sales in the New River Valley region.
• Direct sales will include wine stores, restaurants, inns, bed and breakfasts, and other customers as identified.
• Be familiar with Virginia Wine Distribution Company (VWDC) procedures and registration of the entities.
• Deliver wines to buyers as instructed.
• Follow-up with existing customers to replenish stock.
• Be able to articulate what differentiates JBR wines from competitors.
• Assist with marketing activities such as web site updates, Facebook entries, Instagram, printed materials, etc.
• Assist with promotional events.
• Adhere to ABC Rules and Regulations.
• Become knowledgeable about wine in general and JBR wines in particular.
• Other duties as assigned.
Training will be provided
• 21 years old or older with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Punctual and dependable, motivated.
• Hours/days vary depending on the needs of the company
• Neat appearance and well groomed.
• Fluent in English.
• Able to follow instructions consistently and thoroughly.
• Attention to detail.
• Willing to learn.
Compensation: $15.00/hour plus $0.56/mile for sales calls.
TO APPLY: He/she would contact owner — Deborah Ring, Owner, email@example.com, 540-250-7293