TV Production Assistant Job Opportunity- Short Term in August
TV Production Assistant Job Opportunity- Short Term, August!
LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH?
A TV production is going to be filmed at the Mountain Lake Lodge during the month of August and we’re looking for some hard-working folks to join our team as Production Assistants for a few weeks—No experience necessary!
Duties & necessary skills include:
• Run errands for production supplies and on behalf of the production team.
• Assist the COVID prevention team with cleaning & prepping areas where we will be filming.
• Drive crew members in golf carts and/or 15-passenger vans. (Valid drivers license Required)
• Assist with crowd control.
• Help clean & maintain filming set & surrounding areas.
• Prep space prior to filming.
• Act as a runner distributing messages or items within film crew.
• Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.).
• Have a sense of tact & ability to be discreet when working with executives.
• Ability to take direction, prioritize, and work at a fast pace to get the job done. Teamwork is key!!
Knowledge of the film industry isn’t necessary but certainly accepted!!
Please know that we will be COVID testing all cast & crew throughout the shoot and masks will be required while working.
Tentative Dates August 2nd to August 24th
If you are interested please reach out to LoriLee at Lorilee@crowngroup.email